Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The study was checked by a native speaker before it was submitted.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text at the separate pages, rather than within the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Name and surname of all the authors are available
- Affiliations of all the authors are available
- ORCID numbers of all the authors are available
- The postal addresses of the authors are correct and up-to-date
- E-mail address of the corresponding author is available
- The subject matter should be original
- Abstract begins with a rationale and has a maximum of 350 words
- The number of keywords are between 3-6
- Introduction is in enough length and has appropriate citations and an aim sentence
- Experimental is in enough length and detail and has appropriate citations
- The name of the senior taxinomist and herbarium number of the plant is available (if applicable)
- The plant extraction procedure (if applicable) is sufficiently clearly defined
- The results are evaluated by statistical analysis methods
- The scientific methods applied are quantitatively sufficient in depth
- The results are clear
- The language quality is adequate
- Figure resolutions are adequate
- All the headings are numbered
- Citations are not be numbered
- The discussion is of sufficient length and adequately compared with literature data
- Conclusions are clear and adequate
- Acknowledgment is appropriate (if applicable)
- Conflict of interest statement and document together with the manuscript are available
- Statement of ethics is available (if applicable)
- Availability of data and materials section is available
- Funding information with the grant number is available (if applicable)
- CRediT authorship contribution statement is available
- iThenticate similarity score is acceptible
- Supplementary file is available (if applicable)
- References are in correct format
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.